Optional installation of the endbell tension ring allows racers to load the amount of tension between the endbell and the timing bracket. Some guys like it loose, some like it tight... .
After more than a year of engineering, testing and material development, VSR is proud to introduce the latest in cutting edge chassis design. The “V1” is a multipurpose inline platform that is based on the very popular and successful Tomy Super G+. The V1is the ultimate upgrade for any Super G+. It can also be used to build a high performance race car for multiple classes with Viper and other brands of parts.
All parts from the Super G+ are interchangeable with the V1 chassis (SG+ traction magnets require a top shim). The V1 is lower, lighter, more durable and FASTER!!!
- It is the ultimate version of the Super G Plus.
- Rear axle pin hole locators. Uses standard cut back sewing pins.
- Lightened rear end features.
- Handling ‘tunnels’ under the chassis. Area was relieved several thousandths to allow clearance for high rails. Mimics a sanded chassis effect.
- Molded in body posts. Posts can be cut off for using Tomy hard body clip. Chassis can be restored with standard aluminum screw-in posts.
- Lightened front end features.
- Front pickup shoe bumper.
- Lightened timing bracket.
- Chassis clip has relief cutout for ease of rear bushing oiling.
- Chassis has more generous dimensions in the motor box that eliminates Tomy ceramic motor magnet binding. Eliminates the need to sort ceramic motor magnets according to length.
The Next Generation of HO Racing™ is here. Own a piece of it ;-)) Built car for example, not included.